CyberSlate is a program that provides crucial practice and uses immediate scientific indicators to guide the learner.
- EFFICIENT! The exercises take only a few minutes per day.
- IMMEDIATE! The Celeration charts show the student’s progress after each session.
- RESEARCHED!! The exercises have been refined through years of testing by students in classrooms and home settings.
- INEXPENSIVE! A modest one-time investment. Students can earn additional exercises if they practice every day!
- REWARDING!! Students become excited by their progress as it is plotted on the charts. They earn points that can be used to earn their favorite prize.
CyberSlate was developed by Ian Spence, the first Headmaster of Ben Bronz Academy, and the teachers and students of the Academy over 25 years. Student CyberSlate progress was compared to yearly standardized testing.
The key to CyberSlate’s success is daily practice of the same, short activities, at home and at school, – every day, including weekends and holidays. Our studies show that this constant repetition brings about the fastest change.